BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who am I ?

I am a Country Boy! I Love the Country I Love Spending time outside. I Believe that there is only One God and his name is Jesus Christ. I am the 2nd oldest of what is about to became a Family of 11! I know you have probably heard of Cheaper By The Dozen! Well I don't think that is why we have so many kids! More likely the Lord Blessed us with them. Yes I did say that Kids are a Blessing. I Work at the Fastest McDonalds and have been for almost 4 years! I have one thing to say to anyone who wants to work at a McDonalds. Can you take getting Grease covered and Burns and having to move so fast that you can't think! And the one thing I can tell you that if you can take these then Welcome to the Team!







Oh and this is Not My Truck!







YET!





Listen to Theme Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Positions at McDonald's

There are Many positions at McDonald's. I will give you them Top to Buttom! Store Owner Store Manager 1st Assistant 2nd Assistant Assistant Manager Trainee Swing Manager Crew Chief Crew Trainer Crew Person

I am a Crew Trainer on my way to a Crew Chief. A Crew Chief is a Crew Trainer on the way to a Swing Manager.