BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who am I ?

I am a Country Boy! I Love the Country I Love Spending time outside. I Believe that there is only One God and his name is Jesus Christ. I am the 2nd oldest of what is about to became a Family of 11! I know you have probably heard of Cheaper By The Dozen! Well I don't think that is why we have so many kids! More likely the Lord Blessed us with them. Yes I did say that Kids are a Blessing. I Work at the Fastest McDonalds and have been for almost 4 years! I have one thing to say to anyone who wants to work at a McDonalds. Can you take getting Grease covered and Burns and having to move so fast that you can't think! And the one thing I can tell you that if you can take these then Welcome to the Team!







Oh and this is Not My Truck!







YET!





Listen to Theme Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 1, 2010

Driving Manual Cars and Trucks

Driving a manual car is great fun after you get it down on when to shift up or down! It took me a while to get it down. I would stop at a stop sign and then try to drive away and the car would kill! Boy, if you were in the car with me you were in for a bumpy ride! But now I am very good at it! the reasons I wanted to learn how to drive a manual is because it is fun to drive one and I have plans to be a trucker when I am 19 so I thought that it would be good to learn ahead of time before I got a trucking job!