Have you ever wondered why things happen? Why some days go great and why others go bad? Why do somethings happen to you? Or why something doesn't happen to you?
Well, have you ever been hungry? What if I said, "Lean back and I will give you a cup of flour. And then give you a tsp of salt. And a half a cup of Crisco. And chase it down with a cup of buttermilk! Or how about if I mix it all up and make biscuits! The things you use to make biscuits don't taste good by themselves! But when you mix them all together they taste great. There is a verse in the Bible that says that: Everything that happens works together for good for them who love God. It doesn't say the everything that happens is good but the end result is good!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Why is this happening to Me?
Posted by The Mechanic at 9:21 AM


