BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who am I ?

I am a Country Boy! I Love the Country I Love Spending time outside. I Believe that there is only One God and his name is Jesus Christ. I am the 2nd oldest of what is about to became a Family of 11! I know you have probably heard of Cheaper By The Dozen! Well I don't think that is why we have so many kids! More likely the Lord Blessed us with them. Yes I did say that Kids are a Blessing. I Work at the Fastest McDonalds and have been for almost 4 years! I have one thing to say to anyone who wants to work at a McDonalds. Can you take getting Grease covered and Burns and having to move so fast that you can't think! And the one thing I can tell you that if you can take these then Welcome to the Team!







Oh and this is Not My Truck!







YET!





Listen to Theme Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 19, 2010

Things I have been Doing!

Well yesterday was Fun! My friend Erik and I went to my grandparents and had a Blast! We played with a Baseball! And then we went to the creek and jumped in! The water was COLD!! But we were having too much fun to notice! After awhile we were getting a little bit cold and so went started back to the house. And Boy our clothes stunk! So we changed into some sweats and put another shirt on and had a cup of Hot Chocolate! Then we waited from a while and then went outside and played some more! Then my family and his family came and we cooked pizza and the kids played Hide and Seek! After it got dark we all went inside and then I found a tick on my neck! Everyone that had been outside run to the bathroom and to see if they had any on them! But I was the only one! Lucky! Well, today I am not going to have to work at McDonald's and so I am going to try to have some fun outside!