BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who am I ?

I am a Country Boy! I Love the Country I Love Spending time outside. I Believe that there is only One God and his name is Jesus Christ. I am the 2nd oldest of what is about to became a Family of 11! I know you have probably heard of Cheaper By The Dozen! Well I don't think that is why we have so many kids! More likely the Lord Blessed us with them. Yes I did say that Kids are a Blessing. I Work at the Fastest McDonalds and have been for almost 4 years! I have one thing to say to anyone who wants to work at a McDonalds. Can you take getting Grease covered and Burns and having to move so fast that you can't think! And the one thing I can tell you that if you can take these then Welcome to the Team!







Oh and this is Not My Truck!







YET!





Listen to Theme Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Two Jobs

Having two jobs is a chore, but it's also a learning thing. I have been working at McDonald's for about two years now and I have been working at a grocery store for about a year. And I just had one of those days where everything just couldn't get any better and then my boss says " I want to talk to you" and I wasn't sure if I was in trouble or I was going to get fired. But, when I got pulled aside my boss said that I was doing a great job and said that he wanted me to be a Crew Trainer! This means I would have more responsibility and I would be making more money. He asked me to commit to working more hours. The only way I could do all this would be to quit at the store. I thought well, I would probably be making more money if I was working at McDonald's and being a Crew Trainer, than working at the store and making minimum wage. which is $6.55 per hour when I am already making $7.35 per hour at McDonald's. So I am going to quit the store and work at McDonald's only. "Everything works together for good for them that love God!" And that is what I am thinking, I did not see how it could turn out but it all worked together for good!