BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who am I ?

I am a Country Boy! I Love the Country I Love Spending time outside. I Believe that there is only One God and his name is Jesus Christ. I am the 2nd oldest of what is about to became a Family of 11! I know you have probably heard of Cheaper By The Dozen! Well I don't think that is why we have so many kids! More likely the Lord Blessed us with them. Yes I did say that Kids are a Blessing. I Work at the Fastest McDonalds and have been for almost 4 years! I have one thing to say to anyone who wants to work at a McDonalds. Can you take getting Grease covered and Burns and having to move so fast that you can't think! And the one thing I can tell you that if you can take these then Welcome to the Team!







Oh and this is Not My Truck!







YET!





Listen to Theme Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Snow

If you live in a warm place you may not know what snow is. Well, it is white, it is cold and if it melts and gets frozen again it makes driving hard and dangerous! I myself have had some times that it has been so slippery that when you stomp on the brake you don't even feel like you hit the brake! I have lived in MN all my life. And I have dealt with cold weather, for some of you cold weather is 30-60 degrees. For me it is more like 10 degrees and lower like -10 below!