BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who am I ?

I am a Country Boy! I Love the Country I Love Spending time outside. I Believe that there is only One God and his name is Jesus Christ. I am the 2nd oldest of what is about to became a Family of 11! I know you have probably heard of Cheaper By The Dozen! Well I don't think that is why we have so many kids! More likely the Lord Blessed us with them. Yes I did say that Kids are a Blessing. I Work at the Fastest McDonalds and have been for almost 4 years! I have one thing to say to anyone who wants to work at a McDonalds. Can you take getting Grease covered and Burns and having to move so fast that you can't think! And the one thing I can tell you that if you can take these then Welcome to the Team!







Oh and this is Not My Truck!







YET!





Listen to Theme Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 4, 2011

Want am I going to do

Well I am studying a ASVAB book it is the test that you have to past to get in the army. I am planing on going to the Air Force. Now when you hear Air Force you think of flying Right? Well there is that but a lot of other things also. I am going out for a K-9 unit! But to get there is a long road of hard work. First you have to past a test that is kinda like the SAT and then you have to be hired and then you have to go though Training and then you have to serve for a couple of year before you can be a K-9 unit. So right now I am work out everyday that I can and studying hard so I can past the first time I take the test. It will take about 4 months to study.