I am a Country Boy! I Love the Country I Love Spending time outside. I Believe that there is only One God and his name is Jesus Christ. I am the 2nd oldest of what is about to became a Family of 11! I know you have probably heard of Cheaper By The Dozen! Well I don't think that is why we have so many kids! More likely the Lord Blessed us with them. Yes I did say that Kids are a Blessing.I Work at the Fastest McDonalds and have been for almost 4 years! I have one thing to say to anyone who wants to work at a McDonalds. Can you take getting Grease covered and Burns and having to move so fast that you can't think! And the one thing I can tell you that if you can take these then Welcome to the Team!
Oh and this is Not My Truck!
YET!
Listen to Theme Songs
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Us Minnesota's can take any weather that comes our way! O that is one of my sister's! LOL!
My name is Seth. I am in a family of 10, going on 11! I am the second oldest and am the tallest in my whole family! LOL! I work at McDonalds! I have been working there for about 4 years! I am going to be 18 in August. I Love spending time outside and going for long walk and Reading God's Word the Bible.