BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who am I ?

I am a Country Boy! I Love the Country I Love Spending time outside. I Believe that there is only One God and his name is Jesus Christ. I am the 2nd oldest of what is about to became a Family of 11! I know you have probably heard of Cheaper By The Dozen! Well I don't think that is why we have so many kids! More likely the Lord Blessed us with them. Yes I did say that Kids are a Blessing. I Work at the Fastest McDonalds and have been for almost 4 years! I have one thing to say to anyone who wants to work at a McDonalds. Can you take getting Grease covered and Burns and having to move so fast that you can't think! And the one thing I can tell you that if you can take these then Welcome to the Team!







Oh and this is Not My Truck!







YET!





Listen to Theme Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 17, 2010

Life!

Today has started out well! I was going to go and fill the truck up with gas and I looked and saw that my back tire was really low on air! I was looking forward to getting new tires but not right now! Well, I am going to have them patch it up for now and I will make a trip to the store and find some tires! Well I have to work today and so does my sister. So we are hoping that we will be able to get the truck fixed before we both have to work! I had some fun on Saturday! I had some friends come to the drop off and we all jumped in the river and it was COLD!!!! We swam across the river and got to the other side and we were Cold! But we had to swim back across to get back to the trucks! And the last swim across was so hard I thought I wouldn't make it! But we did and after a hot shower we ordered a big pizza and sat in the back of the truck and ate pizza like a bunch of Rednecks! LOL!