Well, I had a fun time on Saturday. My friend, Erik, and I got a pizza and watched what we thought would be a movie worth watching. Wrong! The more I watch movies the more I am finding that there is not much that is worth watching! So we shut off the movie and played video games instead. Then about 1:00am or so we went to bed! When we woke up we were not sure of what to do so we thought about going to the Drop Off! The Drop Off is a place Erik and I found and we like going there with our trucks and exploring! We went there and took both trucks. When we got there we saw there was a good sized mud puddle and so we went though it with the trucks, had some fun doing that! So when we were done having fun in the mud we looked around for something hard to throw some glass bottles at. We went on top of the Drop off and tossed the bottles down the Drop Off, which is about 70 feet, so we thought they would break but to our amazement they didn't! So we picked 'em up and filled 'em with water and tossed 'em at some trees and they broke! It was very cool to watch, so with did that with the rest of them. Then we went back on the Drop Off and saw my sisters had come and so we had some fun with 'em. Then we went by the river and watched our dog swim in it. And this is when we came up with a plan to jump in, too! But we weren't sure how deep it was so I, being the tallest, was going to go in first. I had worn two pairs of shorts and two shirts so I was going to take one layer off and take my shoes off as well. Well, we hadn't thought about where we had broke the bottles, so, when I took off my shoes, I stepped on a good sized piece of glass! It stuck right into my heel! And by the time I had lifted my foot up to see what happened the glass had just fallen out! I didn't feel a thing in my foot! But blood was coming out pretty quick! In the time it took me to put my other shoe on, my foot was covered in blood and a puddle had formed right under my foot. Now most people would freak OUT! But for me I was having a blast! My older sister on the other hand was freaking out! So I hopped to the truck on my good foot and my friend drove me home and I washed off the blood and found the cut and it was only about a cm long! LOL! I put a bandage on it and then I ate lunch! LOL! Now I have a dull ache in my foot, but I am still having as much fun as I did before!


