BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who am I ?

I am a Country Boy! I Love the Country I Love Spending time outside. I Believe that there is only One God and his name is Jesus Christ. I am the 2nd oldest of what is about to became a Family of 11! I know you have probably heard of Cheaper By The Dozen! Well I don't think that is why we have so many kids! More likely the Lord Blessed us with them. Yes I did say that Kids are a Blessing. I Work at the Fastest McDonalds and have been for almost 4 years! I have one thing to say to anyone who wants to work at a McDonalds. Can you take getting Grease covered and Burns and having to move so fast that you can't think! And the one thing I can tell you that if you can take these then Welcome to the Team!







Oh and this is Not My Truck!







YET!





Listen to Theme Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dating Or Courting?

Well I am sure that some of you have heard of Courting but you are probably more familiar with Dating. Some of the new generation doesn't know about Courting because it has been almost totally replaced with Dating. What is the difference between Dating & Courting? We will start with Courting. You consider each other friends and you keep in touch by letter or in today's world, Email or talk on the Phone. You get to know each other better by talking on a day to day basis. And for the Man who is Courting the Daughter is always asking the Father to take her on walk or go eat at a restaurant. Dating you consider each other Boy/Girl Friend. And in most cases you kiss in front of everyone and you go on Dates!