I am a Country Boy! I Love the Country I Love Spending time outside. I Believe that there is only One God and his name is Jesus Christ. I am the 2nd oldest of what is about to became a Family of 11! I know you have probably heard of Cheaper By The Dozen! Well I don't think that is why we have so many kids! More likely the Lord Blessed us with them. Yes I did say that Kids are a Blessing.I Work at the Fastest McDonalds and have been for almost 4 years! I have one thing to say to anyone who wants to work at a McDonalds. Can you take getting Grease covered and Burns and having to move so fast that you can't think! And the one thing I can tell you that if you can take these then Welcome to the Team!
My name is Seth. I am in a family of 10, going on 11! I am the second oldest and am the tallest in my whole family! LOL! I work at McDonalds! I have been working there for about 4 years! I am going to be 18 in August. I Love spending time outside and going for long walk and Reading God's Word the Bible.