OK a lot has happened since the last time I blogged! I am going to be 17 this year and I have been offered management at Micky D's. My mom is going to have another baby! I hope it is a boy! Well so far I have only had to go to the Doc one time this last year! I had a Really Bad Ear ACHE! It sounded like there was a Fire alarm in my ear the whole time! It really hurt, too! My ear drum was so big you could see it without any tools! The Doc gave my some Horse pills for the pain and the reason I say "horse pills" is because they were HUGE! The Pills took away the pain but they made the Ringing worse! I had to go to work with the ringing in my head which didn't help! I couldn't hear very good! My boss would say something and I would go "What?" It sure took some time to get rid of the ear ache! But I was sure glad when I ran out of those horse pills! I hate taking pills of any kind! Well, right now I have exactly two and a half years of school left!


