BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Who am I ?

I am a Country Boy! I Love the Country I Love Spending time outside. I Believe that there is only One God and his name is Jesus Christ. I am the 2nd oldest of what is about to became a Family of 11! I know you have probably heard of Cheaper By The Dozen! Well I don't think that is why we have so many kids! More likely the Lord Blessed us with them. Yes I did say that Kids are a Blessing. I Work at the Fastest McDonalds and have been for almost 4 years! I have one thing to say to anyone who wants to work at a McDonalds. Can you take getting Grease covered and Burns and having to move so fast that you can't think! And the one thing I can tell you that if you can take these then Welcome to the Team!







Oh and this is Not My Truck!







YET!





Listen to Theme Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 27, 2009

Working at a Mcdonalds

Working at a McDonald's can be a lot of fun for those that have a lot of energy. At a McDonald's you are to be: "Fast, Friendly and Lovin' It". You also have to deal with some nice people and some mean people. And when you are on the drive-thru headset you deal with loud and soft voiced people, and you are to keep your temper down and the customer is always right! That is kinda hard to do because even when the customers are wrong you still listen to them and never argue with the customers!